Qualifications & experience:
- Trades Degree or Equivalent
- 2 to 4 years tool making or experienced spotter
- Strong hand-eye coordination, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail
- Prepare & Construct molds for production
- Set-up & operate equipment
- Finalize part production according to customer specifications
- Read and understand tooling blueprints
- Clean, Repair, & Troubleshoot tools for accurate part production
- Active learning
- Sound Judgement
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
Schedule: Full time Day/Afternoons, permanent, overtime
Location: 5000 Regal Drive, Oldcastle ON
- Depending on experience.
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Extended Health care
- Prescription Glasses
- Group RRSP Program,
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Supplied Uniforms
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
Those interested in applying can send a resume to email@example.com
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.