Toolmaker Apprentice Leader / Trainer
Advantage Engineering Inc. is a leading North American provider of 3D printing and rapid prototyping services serving customers in the automotive, medical supply, aerospace and consumer products markets. The company brought the first ever 3D printer into Canada back in 1996 and has been on the forefront of innovation in the additive manufacturing and modular tooling space ever since.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Train apprentices in the art of toolmaking
- Responsible for the development of apprentices
- Perform evaluations
- Train on the health and safety aspects of the job
- Provide guidance/assistance to other employees
- 5 or more years tool making experience
- Leader/Supervisor experience
- Mould Maker Trade Certificate preferred
- Attendance a HIGH priority
- Attention to detail
- Full time
- Weekend Availability
Location: 5000 Regal Drive, Oldcastle ON
- To commensurate with experience
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
How To Apply:
Those interested, please send your resume and quoting job title in subject line of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.