Processor Plastic Injection Molding
Advantage Engineering Inc. is a leading North American provider of 3D printing and rapid prototyping services serving customers in the automotive, medical supply, aerospace and consumer products markets. The company brought the first ever 3D printer into Canada back in 1996 and has been on the forefront of innovation in the additive manufacturing and modular tooling space ever since.
- 3-5 years injection molding processor experience
- Experience with try-outs
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve production is issues, make minor adjustments to equipment, monitor and inspect quality of material produced
- Shift leader experience considered an asset
- Full knowledge of various types of resin and experience with robotics an asset
- Perform and record safety checks on all injection molding machines
- Monitoring and recording process sheet checks
- Setting up and processing of molds in Injection Molding Machines (IMM) in a safe and timely manner
- Setting up End of Arm Tooling and executing the proper robot programs
- Housekeeping, cleaning up oil/water spills, cleaning and maintaining of the IMM
- Observes safety rules for self and ensures all safety guards and devices are in place and in good condition
- Other duties as assigned or required by shift supervisor
- Plastics extrusion: 1 year (preferred)
- Plastics Production Machine Operators: 1 year (preferred)
- Full time
- Weekend Availability
Location: 2030 North Talbot, Windsor ON
- To commensurate with experience
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
How To Apply:
Those interested, please send your resume and quote job title in subject line of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.