Advantage Engineering Inc. is a privately held manufacturing innovation company based in Windsor, Ontario. For over 25 years, we have been delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued clients across industries, including medical supply, aerospace, consumer and composite products, automotive and so much more. We work with a wide range of companies, from cutting-edge start ups to tier 1 automotive suppliers.
We were founded in 1994, by offering advanced computer aided design and CNC machine programing to mold builders. Since then, we have continued to advance our capabilities allowing us to always meet the unique and innovative designs of our customers. We pride ourselves on not limiting the design needs of our customers.
In support of the mission and vision of Advantage Engineer Inc., the Maintenance Worker is responsible for repair, installation, and maintenance of equipment and machinery within the maintenance department at Advantage Engineering Inc. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Worker ensures quality is a priority each and every time while also achieving time allowances for each job assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
On a daily basis:
- Complete machine repairs, installation, and maintenance while limiting the downtime of machines in production
- Address all department quality issues or concerns for all assigned work and repairs
- Responsible to ensure down time of machines and equipment is minimized to ensure Advantage Engineering best practices and customer standards are met
- Ensure follow up on job requests
- Work with suppliers for the timely receipt of necessary parts and equipment
- Place a high level of focus on machine cleanliness
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs using provided paper and/or electronic logs.
- Regularly coordinate with purchasing to identify the best cost of necessary parts and equipment
- Responsible for maintaining safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Responsible for maintaining the equipment by completing basic preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions, initiating repair work orders, ect.
- Participate in required meetings and training, as requested.
- Millwright or Electrical license, High school diploma, or equivalent is required.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Three (3) years of related experience within a Maintenance Department;
- Three (3) years’ experience working in a related capacity
- Ability to perform under pressure and work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines as required
- Ability to ensure quality standards are met
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Proficient in time management and communication skills
- Full time
- Weekend Availability
Location: 5000 Regal Drive, Windsor ON
- To commensurate with experience
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
How To Apply:
Those interested, please send your resume and quote job title in subject line of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.