Senior Director Demand Generation
Advantage Engineering Inc. is a privately held manufacturing innovation company based in Windsor, Ontario. For over 25 years, we have been delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued clients across industries, including medical supply, aerospace, consumer and composite products, automotive and so much more. We work with a wide range of companies, from cutting-edge start ups to tier 1 automotive suppliers.
We were founded in 1994, by offering advanced computer aided design and CNC machine programing to mold builders. Since then, we have continued to advance our capabilities allowing us to always meet the unique and innovative designs of our customers. We pride ourselves on not limiting the design needs of our customers.
About the Role:
Our team has taken on many new challenges over the years and we are about to embark on our latest endeavor: building a world-class marketing team from the ground up. We’re looking for a smart, curious, savvy marketing leader who can grow the demand generation for our company and create a powerful inbound lead flywheel. The Senior Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for developing and leading the incredibly important function that is inbound marketing for Advantage Engineering.
- Create the strategic vision of demand generation and inbound lead conversion for the company
- Manage all aspects of strategy, planning, and execution related to MOFU and BOFU advertising and content
- Create an account-based marketing strategy and deployment plan to grow new accounts
- Oversee content strategy so it is aligned to target personas and their purchasing journeys; grow and manage the internal content marketing team
- Grow and manage the SEO and SEM functions of the marketing arm as well as manage all required agencies
- Create accountability for ROI with regular reporting and analytics; make adjustments in real time as necessary to create highly efficient campaigns
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Engineering, Legal, Quality, Product, Supply Chain and External Regulatory Bodies on a global level to ensure compliance
- Work with Marketing Ops and Sales Ops to create a seamless operations and reporting system
You Should Apply if You:
- Have over 8 years of experience in marketing and demand generation
- You have experience of scaling growth at a B2B company and can prove it (we will be asking for work samples)
- You’re driven by data and ROI
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty to get things done
- You love the language of metrics and know how to calculate things like CAC and LTV
- You’re a team player, a good communicator, an empathetic manager, and an overall kind human being
- Bonus if you’ve worked in manufacturing before – but certainly not required
Schedule: Full time, Permanent
Location: 5000 Regal Drive, Oldcastle ON
- To commensurate with experience
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How To Apply:
Those interested, please send your resume and quoting job title in subject line of email to email@example.com
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.