Senior Content Manager
Advantage Engineering Inc. is a privately held manufacturing innovation company based in Windsor, Ontario. For over 25 years, we have been delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued clients across industries, including medical supply, aerospace, consumer and composite products, automotive and so much more. We work with a wide range of companies, from cutting-edge start ups to tier 1 automotive suppliers.
We were founded in 1994, by offering advanced computer aided design and CNC machine programing to mold builders. Since then, we have continued to advance our capabilities allowing us to always meet the unique and innovative designs of our customers. We pride ourselves on not limiting the design needs of our customers.
About the Role:
Our team has taken on many new challenges over the years and we are about to embark on our latest endeavor: building a world-class marketing team from the ground up. We’re looking for a creative and curious content powerhouse to join our team. The Senior Content Manager will be responsible for overseeing all things copy at Advantage Engineering, from managing the editorial calendar to writing articles and assisting in web creative.
- Creating the content strategy for Advantage Engineering, including creating content pillars and topic areas that align to the business strategy
- Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation in order to create content that aligns to the customer journey
- Developing quarterly editorial calendars and deploying content both internally and with the help of external partners (that you will manage)
- Directly responsible for crafting content like articles, blog posts, white papers, webinars, web page copy, case studies, and more
- Overseeing the strategy and deployment of Advantage Engineering’s first-ever blog
- Developing monthly social media calendars that align to editorial plan
- Working with design team to develop world-class content experiences for engineers and product managers
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify sales enablement content needs
You Should Apply if You:
- Have 5-7 years of experience in content marketing
- You have an educational background in journalism, brand marketing, or public relations
- You have experience working with highly technical brands and making complicated material simple (we will be asking for work samples)
- You’re driven by user experience, creativity, and engagement
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty to get things done
- You have a solid understanding of how to create content experiences that match the business strategy
- You’re a team player, a good communicator, and an overall kind human being
- Bonus if you’ve worked in manufacturing before – but certainly not required
Schedule: Full time, Permanent
Location: 5000 Regal Drive, Oldcastle ON
- To commensurate with experience
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How To Apply:
Those interested, please send your resume and quoting job title in subject line of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.