Advantage Engineering Inc. is a privately held manufacturing innovation company based in Windsor, Ontario. For over 25 years, we have been delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued clients across industries, including medical supply, aerospace, consumer and composite products, automotive and so much more. We work with a wide range of companies, from cutting-edge start ups to tier 1 automotive suppliers.
We were founded in 1994, by offering advanced computer aided design and CNC machine programing to mold builders. Since then, we have continued to advance our capabilities allowing us to always meet the unique and innovative designs of our customers. We pride ourselves on not limiting the design needs of our customers.
About the Role:
- Set up machining and 2D/3D programs using CAM software
- Manufacture one-off pieces to specified tolerances using CNC mill
- Fanuc, Heidenheim, Selca control knowledge an asset
- Assist with maintaining machines and tools
- Work within deadlines and budgets to complete projects
- Communicate with team and shifts to ensure job completion
- 1-3 year industry related experience
- Able to use FCS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to multitask
- 8 hour shift, Overtime, weekends
- Full time, Permanent
5000 Regal Drive, Oldcastle ON
- Depending on experience.
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How To Apply:
Those interested, please send your resume and quoting job title in subject line of email to email@example.com
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.