Boring Mill Operator
Advantage Engineering Inc. is a privately held manufacturing innovation company based in Windsor, Ontario. For over 25 years, we have been delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued clients across industries, including medical supply, aerospace, consumer and composite products, automotive and so much more. We work with a wide range of companies, from cutting-edge start ups to tier 1 automotive suppliers.
We were founded in 1994, by offering advanced computer aided design and CNC machine programing to mold builders. Since then, we have continued to advance our capabilities allowing us to always meet the unique and innovative designs of our customers. We pride ourselves on not limiting the design needs of our customers.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3-5 years boring mill operator or related experience preferably with Lemoine software
- Own measuring tools
- Able to follow line up and execute set up and run programs
- Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Attendance a HIGH priority
- Attention to detail
- Responsible for filling out checklists and take ownership of tasks completed
- Full time, permanent, overtime
- Shift work (able to rotate all shifts) days and afternoons possible occasional midnight shift
Location: 5000 Regal Drive, Oldcastle ON
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Extended Health care
- Prescription Glasses
- Group RRSP Program
Accommodations: Individual accommodation will be provided for those selected for further consideration for employment upon request.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How To Apply:
Those interested, please send your resume and quoting job title in subject line of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing fresh ideas and offering unique perspectives is vital to the success of Industrial company.
Our engineers are working , exploring, creating and implementing the next generation of information.
The pace displayed daily at Industrial sets the bar high and our achievers measure themselves by expectations.
Providing assurance to clients that their people, processes, and products are as safe and efficient as possible.