Vacuum Casting with Advantage Engineering means you benefit from no design limitations or restrictions, with guided support from dedicated designers and quality engineers, along with a rapid quote and industry-leading lead times.
Advantage Engineering is the leader in urethane casting. Get quick production of high quality, reproducible parts with PLC control at a lower cost, all with a highly efficient shots per mold (from 1-500 parts).
Benefits of Urethane Casting With Us
Guaranteed Part Reliability
- PLC-backed cast urethane systems ensures reliable, repeatable parts production at scale
- In-house quality teams oversee the consistency of each part
Flexible & Efficient
- 35+ shots per mold
- Lead times as low as 3 days
- No minimum order quantity (MOQ)
- Advantage Engineering is focused on making sure your finished part meets your needs, is feasible, and functional, i.e. Form-Fit-Function (FFF) validation
- Dedicated engineer designers & quality control support so you get your design right the first time
Vacuum Casting / Urethane Casting
Maximum Mold Size:
108 x 45 x 42 inches (2743 x 1143 x 1066 mm)
As low as 3 days to first shot, depending on part geometry
Shot Per Mold:
35+ shots per mold, depending on part geometry
Minimum Feature Size:
0.02 inches (0.5 mm) for features
0.06 inches (1.5 mm) wall thickness, depending on part geometry
Best Achievable Tolerance:
0.005 inches (0.127 mm) for first inch
0.003 inches (0.0762 mm) per lineal inch after first inch
Smooth, Satin, Glossy / Polish, Custom Finishing, Paint, Grain
- Polypropylene (PP) like (80D)
- Polycarbonate (PC) like (75D)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) like (83D)
- PE-like (65D)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefins (TPO or TPE-O) like
- Talc-Filled Polypropylene like
- Glass-Filled Nylon like
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) like
- Fire-Retardant (FR) PU like (78D, 80D, 85D)
- High Impact (85D, 88D, 80D – 90D)
- Polyamide (PA) like (80D)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) + High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) like (70D)
- Elastomer like (60A, 65A, 70A, 90A, 95A)
- Polyurethane (PUR or PU) like (25A, 30A 40A, 50A, 60A, 70A, 80A, 84D, 85A, 90A)
Applications For Vacuum Casting
Urethane casting is the most versatile and affordable method of rapid prototyping. Textured surface and add-on features can be incorporated with stereolithography (SLA ) printed part before creating casting mold, limiting the need for post-production detailing of casted parts. Ideal applications for cast urethane parts include:
Have a Design File Ready?
Get your quote in seconds, click "Get a Quote" button now!
Still Have Questions?
We're ready to answer!