Tap into the power of SLA with Advantage Engineering. With over 25 years’ experience, we guarantee parts to spec every time.
SLA with Advantage Engineering gives you the power to generate parts for a wide range of applications, including low-volume production or making detailed molds for urethane casting.
Why Use SLA For Parts Production?
- Produce millimeter- to meter-sized parts with fine detail, and unwavering resolution and accuracy from end-to-end.
- Access a variety of material options to fit design requirements, including ideal part manufacturing for prototyping and low volume production.
- SLA printed parts are isotropic, having equal strength in the XY plane as well as through the Z-axis.
Benefits of SLA Printing With Us
Reliable Part Quality & Production
- Hand detailing and features for your design needs can save you processing time and cost
- Lead times as low as 1 day (24 hours)
Features & Details
- High resolution and textured parts and masters for PLC Vacuum Casting
- Matched with value-add post-print processing
- Quality production of rapid prototype parts
- We ensure your part is feasible and functional for all downstream applications or continued manufacturing applications
- DfAM and quality control support means you get your part right from the very beginning
Maximum Build Envelope Capacity (W x D x H):
59 x 29 x 21 inches (1498 x 735 x 530 mm)
Maximum Part Weight:
75 kg (165 lbs)
Fine Feature / Outer Surface Scanning:
0.005 inches (0.125 mm)
Large Feature / Internal Surface Scanning:
0.03 inches (0.750 mm)
0.001 - 0.002 inches per inch (0.025 - 0.05 mm per 25.4 mm) of part dimension
Minimum Feature Size:
Different for each resin, complex and aggressive geometry is attainable
Depending on volume, can be as low as 1 day (24 hours)
Sanding, Metal Coating, Polishing, Paint
Rigid (white, 92D Hardness, Strong/brittle for more industrial applications)
Applications For SLA
Advantage Engineering is the innovative leader in rapid prototyping with SLA. We have the in-house technology and post-processing expertise to ensure your part is delivered as expected and on time. Here are some common SLA applications:
Have a Design File Ready?
Get your quote in seconds, click "Get a Quote" button now!
Still Have Questions?
We're ready to answer!