SLS enables tool-less manufacturing that produces durable parts that are great for end-use prototyping.
When you choose SLS, you get fast build times and high-density nesting part production for high throughput production to meet your low-volume production needs.
3D printing with SLS includes self-supporting build methodology to efficiently produce parts with complex geometries.
Why Make Parts with SLS?
- Get strong and functional parts through an efficient process, reducing post-processing steps.
- Lower cost per part without sacrificing quality, strength, or productivity.
- High quality parts with exceptional accuracy, resolution, edge definition and surface finish.
Benefits of SLS With Us
Fast & Reliable
- High powered laser with powder-based printing technology for consistent, reproducible quality part production
- Produce parts with complex geometries including living hinges for a variety of industries or functions
- Your part will be feasible and functional for all downstream applications or continued manufacturing applications
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
Max Part Size:
15 x 13 x 18 inches (381 x 330 x 457 mm)
0.003 – 0.006 inches (0.08 – 0.15 mm)
Minimum Feature Size:
0.004 inches (0.1 mm)
Can be as low as 3 days
- Polyamide Nylon (PA)
- Glass-Filled Nylon
Applications For SLS
SLS technology is great for low-volume production or prototyping parts of end-use quality. Here are some example applications: