Reimagine what’s possible for production by taking advantage of HP MJF.
HP 3D printing with Advantage Engineering allows you to get impressive lead times, high quality part production and DfAM support so you get your part when you need it, performing how you want it to.
Why Make Parts With HP MJF?
- HP MJF is capable of making parts ranging from rapid prototypes to industrial-grade, end-use components
- Each layer is printed while still hot so layers fuse together producing functional parts with fine detail, and isotropic strength
- Parts printed in bulk, for faster print times, part consolidation, and reduced assembly
- Wide range of materials for parts with high accuracy and chemical resistance
Benefits of MJF 3D Printing With Us
Fast & Efficient
- HP Certified Service Bureau for manufacturing you can trust
- HP MJF is 50x faster than other additive manufacturing technologies
- Efficient and sustainable printing process and materials
Design & Processing Optimization
- Ideal for light-weighting, textured and impossible-to-cut designs
- Matched with value-add post-print processing and dyeing
- Dedicated design and quality support team ensures you get the parts you expect
HP MJF 3D Printing
Maximum Part Size:
14.95 x 11.1 x 14.95 inches (380 x 284 x 380 mm)
Up to 5058 cm3/hr (251 in3/hr)
0.003 inches (0.08 mm)
Job Processing Resolution (x, y):
600 dpi or 1200 dpi
Print Resolution (x, y):
Minimum Feature Size:
0.02 inches (0.5 mm)
Best Achievable Tolerance:
Features in X-Y Dimension (0-100mm feature size): +/- 0.3 mm (+/- 0.012 in).
Features in X-Y Dimension (>100mm feature size): +/- 0.3% of feature size.
Features in Z Dimension (0-100mm feature size): +/- 0.4 mm (+/- 0.016 in).
Features in Z Dimension (>100mm feature size): +/- 0.4% of feature size
As low as 12 hours
- PA 11
- PA 12
- Polypropylene (PP)
Applications For HP MJF
3D printing with HP MJF Is highly applicable for a wide range of purposes, including industrial prototyping and final part production. There are limitless possibilities of what can be produced. Here are some example applications:
Rapid prototyping is an art form, one we mastered in the late 90s and continue to develop on a daily basis.
As part of gaining this mastery, we've developed a process to fine-tune the production process for each manufactured part.
Ensuring we deliver the highest quality and service to our customers.
Do you want to ensure your part is manufactured in the most efficient, time & cost effective, custom-matched manufacturing process to fit your ideal design?
Do you have questions about how your part can be best manufactured?
Contact Advantage Engineering Inc to see how we can help.