Computer-Numerical Control (CNC) machining with Advantage Engineering means you can tap into our DFM expertise and support, with competitive costs, and fast lead times.
Get your prototype or bridge tools exactly how you need them with the option to scale to low volume production.
Advantage Engineering’s CNC machining serves a wide range of industries and is ready, willing and able to take on new challenges.
Benefits of CNC Machining With Us
No Job Too Big
- 10-foot travel and 50 ton crane for wide range of part sizes
- Gundrill, boring and cutting, Electrical Discharge Manufacturing (EDM) and laser welding
- Dedicated engineer designers & quality control support will ensure the feasibility of your design
Maximum Part Size:
3-Axis: 87 x 63 x 34.5 inches (2200 x 1600 x 875 mm)
5-Axis: 152 x 78 x 42 inches (3860 x 1980 x 1066 mm)
As low as 2 days
Standard: +/- 0.005 inches for metal & +/- 0.01 inches for plastics.
Fine: +/- 0.002 inches for metal or +/- 0.005 inches for plastics.
0.032 inches (0.8 mm)
Min Feature Size:
0.019 inches (0.5 mm)
Standard/No-finishing, Anodizing, Powder coating, Bead blasting, Brushing, Painting, Polishing, Screen Printing, Engraving, Heat Treating, Passivating (treating/coating surface to reduce chemical reaction with metal), Plating
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polyacetal (Polyoxymethylene, POM)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) or Teflon
- Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK)
- 2205 (Duplex)
- Mild steel
- Alloy steel
- Tool steel
Applications For CNC Machining
As a subtractive manufacturing process, CNC machining uses a computer aided design file to guide machines in mathematical removal of the blank piece. CNC machining can be accomplished through mechanical (drilling, milling, turning), chemical, electrical, or thermal processes. Here are some ideal applications for CNC: